St Paul the Apostle Church
To all Parents and Guardians you must register your child here before session and make a payment.
Before contacting us directly Please take the time to read below, after you can click on the link for step 1 out of 5 steps
- After you fill out contact form we will email you a form to fill out than another email will be sent for options for the day and payment.
- Please note: If you do not register and select an option, we will not be able to accommodate you & if format is not followed.
- Coverage will be covered/captured during the ceremony including the Altar pictures as well for all options regardless!
- You will see all images in your child's online gallery which later you can order imagery from.
and yes Altar Rail pictures will be captured too! as stated before the whole ceremony.
Sessions will start: 10am sharp.
- It will be first come first serve basis (we recommend doing a portrait session with regardless what option you selected)
- Each session can take up 4-7mins depending on if its just the child or additional family members. (even though we usually have appointment for this but was too short notice to setup this option with St. Paul Apostle.)
- If we run out of time because of the ceremony start time we will continue after the ceremony is over and will be there until 1:45pm.
- There are no makeup dates, No Exceptions. This is a discounted price courtesy for the St Paul the Apostle Church for the day of.
- If you are looking to do something intimate and something different please let us know at Info@willcadena.com.
$46.xx plus tax. Session fee for still photography
- (1) 8x10 image printed
- Imagery on a private website to view and share on social media or devices with studio logo
- Shipping of print (s)
- Portrait with a loved one $5. (photograph with child and mother or father or sister, or brother etc...)
- Family Portrait sessions are $20. (max 5 members in total in one photograph, including the Honoree) and yes if you would like to add more family members to the family protrait you can, it will be additional $5 per-person.
$68.xx plus tax Video of Ceremony
- Basic Edit video of ceremony.
Can we make a payment in person?
- We require we all payments to be done online so our team members can focus on your child and the rest of the family members.
Last minute Add-ons for payment?
- Must be stated to the head photographer and invoice will be sent by the studio few days after.
Can I purchase more prints after?
- Yes, on the private website link you can order prints and the digital files if you wish.
What is the Turnaround time to viewing the imagery?
- 5 business days (May 5th) by 5pm
What is the Turnaround time on video?
- 10 business days (May 12th) by 5pm
Can I purchase video after?
- Yes, the price without the pre-order discount will be $94.xx plus tax
Do you do retouching?
- Yes we do, every client vision is different. We recommend you first view the imagery from the link, then email the studio with a request for an estimate.
What if I did not choose the option for portrait session just the altar option but decided to do it during the day of?
- We will still do the portrait session regardless but there will be fee of $30 plus the print/or digital image price if you decide to order imagery from the portrait session, we recommend booking Portrait session instead of the altar, altar will be photographed regardless during the ceremony.
After this April 29th the price will go up if you did not choose a collection package.
You must register your child on this contact form on this link!
Email will be sent to you to fill out after will be options, a agreement to be signed, payment. (double check your spam folder)
We also offer from our studio Photography & Cinematography
- Corporate events
- Headshots for websites, Linkedin, social media, etc..
- Sweet 16s
- and more...