Topics of workshop
- Understanding what the luxury client wants
- Make a client feel Sexy, Desirable and Powerful
- know what kind of lingerie/or how much skin to show when nude.
- Using available light and strobes
- Make day into night/ night into day
- How to make it still look like you're shooting during the daytime when there's no light out using gels
- Quickly cull your images within minutes
- Post production editing
- Blemish removals
- Give them a reason to buy large prints and album
- Make the client rehire your and push your to their closest friends with no hassle.
Workshop starts August 3rd
- 9am-1130am shooting begins
- 12pm Lunch and relax
- 615pm Dinner
- 745pm sunset shooting than make night into day
- 930pm finish
Workshop starts August 4th
- 1015am Quickly cull your images, Post production, editing blemish/removals
- 1215pm Lunch
- 130pm business / 4pm shoot
- 7pm Dinner, Drinks, DJ/Dancing
August 5th, 10am Departure from house
Tuition, Payments, and Cancellations
The tuition of the workshop is $3,500 USD per student. 6 students max will be allowed. To reserve your seat, a 35% deposit ($1,225) must be made and the balance of ($2,275) will be due 30 days prior to the workshop. The tuition is non-refundable with any other expenses Will Cadena or studio if client cancels. In the case of an unforeseen circumstance or an act of God, Will Cadena or studio has the right to cancel the workshop. In case of a cancellation by Will Cadena or studio, a full refund will be issued to CLIENT. All students are responsible for their equipment, travel.
- Food and accommodations will be included. (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- your stay is for two nights
- You will have your own king size bed/ bathroom.
- You will be staying in one of Will Cadena's clients Homes in
- Southampton Beach, long island. Address will be sent you 30 days before workshop.
THE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW WITH THE BEST.
Three days training with renowned photographers and award winning, they will be inspired to do better what you love, and do it like no other.
AE Academy in 2017 the opportunity to grow with the best. Three days training with renowned photographers and award winning, they will be inspired to do better what you love, and do it like no other.
18 and 19 November: classroom sessions
November 20: master classes with guided shooting sessions, a limited number
For AE Academy will have the opportunity:
- discover the keys to the success of great talents
- learn about new business opportunities in the world of photography
- share experiences in order to grow in the profession and in business
- learn the new trends in the industry
MORE INFO CLICK HERE
During the one hour walk, we will discuss and showcase Subject Development, Image Composition, Exposure, take advantage of location/light. Post production work last 25mins.
MORE INFO CLICK HERE or call hunts photo and video (781) 662-8822