Topics of workshop
- Understanding what the luxury client wants
- Make a client feel Sexy, Desirable and Powerful
- know what kind of lingerie/or how much skin to show when nude.
- Using available light and strobes
- Make day into night/ night into day
- How to make it still look like you're shooting during the daytime when there's no light out using gels
- Quickly cull your images within minutes
- Post production editing
- Blemish removals
- Give them a reason to buy large prints and album
- Make the client rehire your and push your to their closest friends with no hassle.
Workshop starts August 3rd
- 9am-1130am shooting begins
- 12pm Lunch and relax
- 615pm Dinner
- 745pm sunset shooting than make night into day
- 930pm finish
Workshop starts August 4th
- 1015am Quickly cull your images, Post production, editing blemish/removals
- 1215pm Lunch
- 130pm business / 4pm shoot
- 7pm Dinner, Drinks, DJ/Dancing
August 5th, 10am Departure from house
Tuition, Payments, and Cancellations
The tuition of the workshop is $3,500 USD per student. 6 students max will be allowed. To reserve your seat, a 35% deposit ($1,225) must be made and the balance of ($2,275) will be due 30 days prior to the workshop. The tuition is non-refundable with any other expenses Will Cadena or studio if client cancels. In the case of an unforeseen circumstance or an act of God, Will Cadena or studio has the right to cancel the workshop. In case of a cancellation by Will Cadena or studio, a full refund will be issued to CLIENT. All students are responsible for their equipment, travel.
- Food and accommodations will be included. (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- your stay is for two nights
- You will have your own king size bed/ bathroom.
- You will be staying in one of Will Cadena's clients Homes in
- Southampton Beach, long island. Address will be sent you 30 days before workshop.